What Do We Do?
- Throughout our 25-plus years in all aspects of the industry, we have seen the changes and know how to advise you to define your goals and become successful.
- The first step is to complete and submit our 15-minute “Creative Assessment Information”.
We’ll respond within 72-hours with suggestions to set up a time to talk about your project and best utilize the services at Jennifer McCord, LLC.
Continuity of The Whole Book
- In order for a story to flow from one thought or one page to the next it needs to be looked at as a whole with many parts. A sampling of these parts follows:
- This begins with the author’s process. What is the process the author takes? Is it working? Is it consistent? Does the process flow or is it bumpy? How is the process affecting the story? What modifications need to be made?
- What is the structure of the story? Does it have a strong foundation? Is each part holding its own while adding strength to the whole? What needs to be broken down further?
- Who are the characters? Are they believable? Are they defined and described well? Are they consistent in the story? Are they able to carry and tell the story?
As part of the above and more, Jennifer McCord Associates, LLC provides the following services:
- Content Consultation
- Media Training
- Business Consultation
- Process Management
- Video/Audio Production
- Social Media
- Special Event Planning
- Small Group Roundtables
- Classroom learning
- Keynote addresses